For a limited time, UST opens up registration to 501(c)(3) nonprofits interested in accreditation and its benefits for your organization.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., February 5, 2019 (Newswire.com) - UST, a program dedicated to providing nonprofits with dedicated HR support and educational tools, presents an exclusive 60-minute webinar that offers an overview of the major phases of the accreditation process and highlights the benefits of becoming accredited—including enhancing revenue opportunities.
Join UST and Jennifer Flowers, Founder & CEO of Accreditation Guru, Inc., to better understand the fundamental organizational requirements necessary for accreditation, key participants to include throughout the process and how to avoid the common pitfalls of accreditation preparation.
This educational webinar will teach attendees about:
- Understanding the key benefits to becoming nationally accredited
- Comparing timelines and costs for accreditation from the various accrediting bodies
- How to recognize why accreditation mandates are becoming more common
- Becoming familiar with how to avoid common accreditation preparation challenges
- How to identify what is needed to successfully prepare for accreditation
If you’re a 501(c)(3) nonprofit executive with 10 or more full time employees, register for the February 13thwebinar before space runs out!